Lenovo Vibe K5 Note (Grey, 64 GB) (With 4 GB RAM)

Lenovo Vibe K5 Note (Grey, 64 GB)  (With 4 GB RAM)
13499/

Samsung Gelaxy Grand Duos 19082

29 Aug 2012

NAGU 53rd BITRH DAY SHARINGS???????/

HAPPY BIRTHI DAY TO U

 Nagarjuna very Happy Birthday wishes TO VISTIONNEWS.BLOGSPOT.COM
 
Nagarjuna's birthday today. He is turning 53, and the line will be rocking in the film. His professional commitments are clearly defined until 2014. He has some interesting things to share in this special occasion, around him.
 
Images will be:Now I'm coming with Shirdi Sai and damarukam. My next film in the direction of Veerabhadram Bhai 'to go ahead with the story of the love with Dasarath and' is. The Vikram Kumar For me, my father, my son Nagachaitanya for ANR and directed a film after film. The title 'Trayam' that are gasips. Not. We have yet to decide on the title. It is the year 2013. After that I made a commitment with Bellamkonda Suresh. Then you have to work with I B Jaya. She has yet to comment on the story for me. Different kind of films that I do not care to.
 
Dream project:I 'Mayabazar' mythological want to like.
 
In Lib Amala:Amala to act in it's own decision to Beautiful Life magazine. Sekhar Kammula and finally she accepted his most requested. But I do not have a film project. He plans to do so, it can only be done after 2 years.
 
Politics:There is no good at the current political scenario. Energy problem is prevalent in a number of states, except Gujarat and Maharashtra. Because of this, the central government's policies. We have a proper method of use of the resources. Any country other than China, such as India has got many rivers and streams. Save every drop of water in the creeks, the Chinese government is a point made by channelizing. Water in the oceans, but we will lose all our. To resolve a number of issues need to be corrected.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment